11 Apr Women in Tech Employer Network Breakfast
Women in Tech Employer Network Breakfast
The digital technology sector is growing at twice the rate of any other sector in the UK, with plenty of investment and job opportunities pouring in year after year. Whilst only 17% of UK tech talent is female, it is estimated that if women filled the current IT skills shortages, the UK economy would profit from an additional £2.6bn annually.
In this networking breakfast event for in-house recruitment and HR professionals, we will address the lack of gender diversity in the tech sector. Our specialist speakers will explore a wide range of ways to attract more women to the tech space, while also nurturing and progressing the careers of those already in the profession.
We will also take part in intimate roundtable discussions with like-minded peers, sharing challenges and tips on encouraging more women to join the UK’s most dynamic sector.
What’s being discussed:
- How to encourage more female candidates into tech
- Candidate attraction/ Employee benefits/ Candidate journey/ Building a talent pool
- The social and economic benefits of employing more women in tech
- What female tech professionals are looking for in a job
- The latest research- Diversity and Inclusion, Skills in Demand
- … and much more
To find out more go to: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/women-in-tech-employer-network-breakfast-tickets-57097008690?aff=ebdssbdestsearch