16 Jan Tech Industry Gold Student/Employer South Event 2020
The Tech Industry Gold Student/Employer Events are the perfect opportunity to meet with students, universities and other employers.
200 + students from all year groups come together twice a year in the North and South of England to meet potential employers, showcase their tech ideas at the student competitions, and be inspired by tech leaders through keynote talks and interactive skills sessions. This year’s theme is based on the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals, where students will be given the challenge on how tech can help to meet the UN’s ambition by 2030.
In addition to the skills sessions and competitions, we will be running our popular speed networking session to enable students to engage with employers. This is a great opportunity for you to talent spot and share your experiences. The event is not a recruitment fair and therefore does not require you to assemble large exhibition stands. However, you can bring with you on the day a small carriable pull up stand and some collateral.
And there’s more…you can also take part in the following
- Judge the tech student competition and give professional feedback to students.
- Run a 50-minute skills session (first come, first served) focusing on sustainable development.
- Meet university course leaders.
- Support your CSR strategy – be part of a network that is working together to tackle skills shortages in the UK. If your company is working towards the UN’s SDGs this is a great place to share your insights with the next gen of tech graduates.
- Create partnerships with universities across the UK.
- Network with other employers from the tech sector and join the network of over 200 top tech companies in the UK.
- Your company’s logo will feature on TP Degrees’ website and reach over 5,000 tech students and alumni.
- Meet 200+ students, alumni, employers, and academics.
- Be one of the first to find out about the latest events and activities for students and employers of Tech Industry Gold accredited programmes.