31 Oct Digital Talent for London
As part of Skills for Londoners, the Mayor’s Digital Talent Programme is investing £7m to help young people get the right skills to fill a growing number of digital, creative and technology jobs.
- inspire young people to join the tech workforce
- bring together educators with industry
- fund new courses in digital, tech and creative
- improve teaching and learning
Digital Pipeline LDN
A New Direction presents Digital Pipeline LDN, a 14-week programme that has been created in partnership with General Assembly and D&AD, offering creative young Londoners the best in technical training, creative industry immersion and personal development.
Get in touch if you’re interested in:
- Creative Digital roles in an agency context, blending building with design skills to create communications, campaigns and products for the future
- Getting a job in digital by making links with A New Direction, General Assembly and D&AD’s extensive employer networks