25 Apr Contracts IT awarded a Two Ticks disability symbol.
Contracts IT have been awarded the Two Ticks disability symbol by Jobcentre Plus, part of the Department for Work and Pensions.
We are proud to be promoting an inclusive culture within our own organisation as well as partnering with our clients across Europe and the US who are at various stages with workforce diversity strategies, supporting them with cultural change.
We are committed to:
– to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities
– to discuss with disabled employees, at any time but at least once a year, what you can both do to make sure they can develop and use their abilities
– to make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment
– to take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed – to make these commitments work
– to review these commitments every year and assess what has been achieved, plan ways to improve on them and let employees and Jobcentre Plus know about progress and future plans.
Contracts IT are passionate about promoting Diversity and Inclusion within our organisation and with our clients.
Follow us on Twitter @ContractsIT13 and on LinkedIn Contracts IT