Come to the launch of the new ‘Women Entrepreneurs in Health Tech’ Category for the 2018 AXA Health Tech & You Awards, and meet women who are changing the way people think about their health and how to care for others.
This category aims to discover exciting and innovative health technology that has been designed and pioneered by women. It encourages entries from women who have created a product or service for consumers to manage and/or improve their health and wellbeing. It doesn’t matter what the health tech is, as long as it helps people live happier, healthier lives and is a product or service that is already developed and being marketed. Want to enter? Click here for more information!
With only 17% of employees in the UK technology sector being female, this category will celebrate and showcase female entrepreneurs in the health tech arena. AXA Health Tech & You is working with Our Mobile Health and Collider Health with support from other partners including One HealthTech and Women of Wearables to reach and support the wider female entrepreneur community. We are delighted that Blooms, London’s first business club for female founders and entrepreneurs, is hosting the event.
At the launch event we will hear from our partners and inspirational women leaders about their journeys in health technology and entrepreneurship. But the focus will be on you- we want to hear your questions and invite you to share your stories with us too. The detailed agenda is as follows:
Registration and drinks (30 minutes)
Opening address (10 minutes)
- Amanda Blanc, Group Chief Executive, AXA UK & Ireland
Presentations by partners (4 x 5 minute presentations)
- Our Mobile Health, Julie Bretland, CEO
- One HealthTech, Maxine Mackintosh, Chair
- Women of Wearables, Marija Butkovic, Founder
- Blooming Founders, Lu Li, Founder
Panel Q& A (45 minutes)
- Chaired by Tina Woods, Collider Health
Key questions + questions from the audience
- What are the differences between male and female entrepreneurs?
- How can we get more women into health technology?
- What does the future hold for women entrepreneurs in heath technology?
- How can we all make diversity work?
‘Your stories’ (25 minutes; max 5 minutes a story)
- Female entrepreneurs and men who work with them are invited to stand up and share their stories with the audience
Close (5 minutes)
- Gordon Henderson, Marketing and Innovation Director, AXA UK
Networking (45 minutes)
Read more and book tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/axa-health-tech-you-awards-women-entrepreneurs-in-health-tech-category-tickets-38887936866