58 Victoria Embankment
Wednesday, November 29, 2017 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM (GMT)
Leading an organisation to its digital future is challenging – culture change, technology challenges and overcoming the constraints that existing processes and governance approaches present are obstacles that lie in your way.
At the heart of this move to a digital future lies new ways of thinking and new ways of working that you, as a digital leader, need to embody and drive through your organisation.
Join us for this lively and interactive workshop hosted by Kate Mayfield and facilitated by expert coaches, Mike Robinson and Laurence Wood, from agile and digital transformation consultancy IndigoBlue and participate in two Agile games that will frame a discussion around what it takes to lead in a digital age, covering topics such as:
- Defining what is truly valuable to your business
- Effectively prioritising work based on business value
- How to move quickly and be responsive
- How to avoid paralysis by breaking down problems
- What to do when prioritisation seems impossible
- How applying Agile principles can ensure you get more value from your digital transformation
This workshop promises to be lots of fun and is designed for director level and above in an organisation.
We have limited spaces available, so can only offer one place per organisation.